Aluminum foil bags usually refer to aluminum-plastic composite vacuum packaging bags, which is a four-layer structure with material PET*/AL/PET/PE*. ESD aluminum foil zipper bag is suitable for packing of flex led strip light, PCB, IC and other static sensitive components.
(1) Strong air barrier performance, anti-oxidation, waterproof, and moisture-proof.
(2) Strong mechanical properties, high blast resistance, strong puncture and tear resistance.
(3) High temperature resistance (121°C), low temperature resistance (-50°C), oil resistance and good fragrance retention performance.
(4) Non-toxic and tasteless, in line with electronics, food and drug packaging hygiene standards.
(5) Good heat-seal performance, flexibility, high barrier performance
*PET (also abbreviated PETE) is short for polyethylene terephthalate, the chemical name for polyester.
*PE is short for Polyethylene which is the most widely used thermoplastic polymer for fabricated parts and components.